NFL Football Playoffs
NY Jets vs. Indianapolis Colts
• Jets Tailgate + Game Watch Party at Overlook
Tailgate with $15 brunch starting at 1pm. $3 Bud Light drafts during the game.
• Jets Game Watch Party at T.G. Whitney's
Green beer isn't just for St. Patrick's Day anymore...
• Jets Playoff Game Watch at Ulysses'
Downtown on Stone Street.
• Jets Playoff Watch Party at Jack Russell's
The upper east side meetup group will be there.
• Championship Sunday at Third & Long
Sunday football at Third & Long is always a good time. See Curtis.
• Jets Game Watch Party at Fat Annie's
Join Annie and all the girls. $25 Bud Lite and Stella Beer Towers. "Gang Green Shots" free at the bar every time the JETS score
• Jets Playoffs Game Watch Party at Long Room
New bar with 12 HD TV’s. $4 domestic drafts and Special "Jets Victory" shot every time the Jests score. 35 Beers on Draft & 40 in bottle.
• Jets and Saints Game Watch Parties at Bourbon St.
Rooting for both the Jets and the New Orleans Saints. 2 for 1 Domestic Drafts
and $5 Appetizers All Day. Enjoy the game on 17 screens with Audio.
• Jets Playoff Game Watch at Bar 43
Sports bar in Sunnyside, Queens. Buy 1 get 1 free wings. Pitcher of Bud Light & wings for $15
or a pitcher of any other beer and wings for $18
• Jets Game Watch Party at Mad River
$20 Domestic Beer Towers 100 ounces, $30 Imported Beer Towers.
$15 Buckets of Bud Light (5 Bottles), $8 Buckets of Wings
• Jets Game Watch Party at Peggy O'Neill's
Sports bar at Coney Island's Keyspan Park. Open bar & free buffet for all Jets fans. Open bar from 2 pm to end of the first quarter.
Plus, Peggy O'Neill's is kicking off its new hot sauce and hot sauce dishes
• NY Jets Fans Meetup Game Watch at Blondie's
The NY Jets Fans Meetup group meets here.
• Jets Game Watch Party at McFadden's
$3 pints, $10 pitchers and half price appetizers.
• Jets Playoff Game Watch at Chelsea Brewing Co.
$2 pints of craft beer brewed on premises.
You can also check out MurphGuide's Directory of NYC Sports Bars:
And we will leave you with a clip of Fireman Ed in Times Square...