Monday, March 29, 2010

Murph to appear on the Andy Troy Show: March 29,

To quote my friend Tom, "internet radio killed the video star." Murph (I am referring to myself in the third person here) will be a guest tonight on The Andy Troy Show, and internet radio show on the Centanni Network.

This week's show is about New York nightlife, and I will be guest along with veteran bartender Steve Warren who'll be sharing 30 years of wild bartending stories.

Andy Troy is a New Yorker, event host, personal trainer, fitness consultant, author of two books and internet radio host.

I met Andy through his hosting of networking events. (His excellent events are usually listed on the MurphGuide Events Calendar). He hosts events such as The Feast for Five Senses, and most recently, a fundraiser for NYC Animal Care & Control.

He is the author of "Living Young: 32 Habits of Ageless People" which is available on the MurphGuide store on Amazon (disclosure: if you purchase through this link, I get a few cents commission. Thanks!)

I am thrilled to be invited on to his show:

Monday, March 29, 2010
The Andy Troy Show
8 - 9pm
listen live at:
Centannibroadcasting.com
The shows are archived, so you if miss the broadcast, you can always go back and listen to it at your convenience.

For more info. visit Andy's facebook page:
facebook.com/event.php?eid=112544155425248

No comments: