After a brutal 7 week stretch of big snow and frigid temperatures, New Yorkers should be ready to bust loose tonight. New York City seems to become extra lively on the first warm day after a long cold stretch. So in the interest of an early spring, you can witness the rebirth of Steve Marshall's Thursday night residency at Mr. Bigg's. Steve has spent a long time recovering from a serious leg injury, and is ready to rock again:
If you are already thinking of the summer, check out David Shapiro's Hampton's Happy Hour, at Opal, or listen to the Caribbean sounds of The Verdict at Soldier McGee's. But if you are still into winter, enjoy some free LaBatt's Blue at T.G. Whitney's.
Here are some fun things to do tonight in NYC...
• Live Band Karaoke at O'Flanagan's
• The Verdict at Soldier McGee's
• LaBatt's Blue Promotion at T.G.Whitney's
• Patti Rothberg at Parkside Lounge
• David Shapiro's Hamptons Happy Hour at Opal
• Ray Greiche at Rathbone's
• Hell or High Water at Rodeo Bar
• Comedy as a Second Language at Kabin
• Lasers in the Jungle at Luca Lounge
• Steve Marshall Band at Mr. Bigg's
• Thursday Daily Specials